POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1) : Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1)
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 20 Nov 2001 20:23:02
Message: <3bfb01f6@news.povray.org>
Hi. I am very interested in your fluid simulations, though I would like to
try to use something similar in my own abstract animations. Can you tell me
a little more
about how you create and them and perhaps show me some code that I might try
to experiment with?
Thanks very much for your help. By the way, is that your real email, by
chance? My original email to you.bounced back
Best,
Dennis